How to Apply For Service

Start, Transfer, Or Stop Water Service

To have existing water turned on, or to transfer water service into your name, you will need to complete an application at least 24 hours prior to the date you would like to start service. Requests for start of service must be for a normal business day.

Same day requests for new services may be possible if made prior to 12pm.

A Customer may have the service discontinued by giving not less than two business days advanced notice to the Utility

To Apply

In Person

El Monte Office located at 11142 Garvey Ave. El Monte, CA 91733,

City of Industry Office located at 14404 Valley Blvd. City of Industry, CA 91746,

Whittier Office located at 11579 Hadley St. Whittier, CA 90606, or

Fontana Water Company located at 15966 Arrow Route, Fontana, CA 92335

By E-mail

Residential Service Application

Business Service Application

The application will be sent to you via e-mail and returned to us by e-mail at,, or Along with legible photocopy of your photo I.D. Once the application has been sent, call our office at 1-626-448-6183 to confirm that we have received it and that it is complete.

If the water is currently off at the property it can be reinstated on the same day providing all charges has been paid before 5:00pm. A deposit may be required.

Comments are closed.

Comments are closed.